Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beginnings

Since it seems that the latest and greatest trend in the world of crafters is having your own blog, I have decided to join the bandwagon. After long deliberation in doing so, my reasons for creating this blog are:

1. It appears like a great way to document and organize projects and ideas.

2. Useful in sharing new projects with friends.

3. My husband is most likely tired of me talking about my projects, so I can show and tell
online instead.

4. The main incentive, it looks like fun.


A few tidbits about me are, my mother is an excellent seamstress, knitter, pattern and interior designer, jewelry maker, and handyman (handywoman?), so I can't remember when I learned the basics of sewing and all that, but it was pretty early on. I also enjoy baking, I was a baker and cake decorator for nearly 5 years, and gardening. Although, as I am sure future posts will demonstrate, I am definitely a novice gardener.
I look forward to posting about new interests and projects soon.

3 comments:

Alana said...

Malaree!!!!

YOU HAVE A BLOG?????

AWESOME!

I am so excited for you! I know that you are going to have lots of fun! Can't wait to see all of your projects!

Unknown said...

Mal, you are an "Excellent" gardner along with everything else you do!!! Love, Dad

Unknown said...

I misspelled gardner. It should read, gardener! Out!